Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My E-X-T-R-A-ordinary Fall Break!!

My Fall Break was a whole lot better than i though it was going to be. On Friday morning, i got pampered at the beauty salon and later that night i went to my high school's homecoming. I got to chat and chill with old friends and classmates. Two of my bestfriends came down from Fort Valley and Valdosta State so we also got to spend time with each other. We had a blast just laughing and talking, it was like they never left. Saturday was a good day also because i got to spend time with my little "friend." That was interesting, but me and him had a good time. Later that day i met up with the besties at the mall and we went shopping. After that we went to my favorite store Wal-Mart a.k.a Wally World. I don't know why, but i love that store so freaking much. Later that night everyone came over to my apartment and we was jus chillin' some more and enjoying each other's company. Sunday was sort of a bland day. It was raining, the lights went out, all of my friends had already gone back to their colleges and the bestie that lives here had to go to work. However, Sunday night was kind of cool. We went to my neighbor's apartment and played videos games, but the lights went out again. This time it was okay becasue we were taking pictures and telling each other how we realy felt about each other. I may get a boyfriend out of this venting session. Monday and Tuesday were great. We got my friend Temberly out of the house for a change and she really enjoyed herself with us, she even met a new guy. LOL! Overall, i wouldn't change a thing. I had a ball and i really can't until Thanksgiving break, it's going to be even more fun because everbody is coming back home. I will let you know how that goes after it happens, but until then PEACE OUT!!

No comments: