Tuesday, November 4, 2008

2008 Election: OBAMA for MANkind!!

I am very proud to be apart of this election. Today has been my first time eligible to vote and I am very proud of myself for doing it. My president is BARACK OBAMA because I feel that he is going to do this nation some justice. I was excited to vote for him, but there was also some other areas that needed had good candidates. The candidates for the Chatham County election seemed to be okay, but some of the things I did not vote for. I am ready for a chnge to come in America, but I feel it must first come from the counties, cities and states. I feel that this has been a long election and we as a people have been awaiting on the time for a good president with the good of America on his mind and now we have received it; Barack Obama. By the end of the night, Barack and Michelle Obama will and I repeat, WILL be moving into the White House!!!!!



No comments: