Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Bored Outta My Mind


Right now I am sitting in my apartment watching television. I only had one class today, so I have been here since 12pm doing nothin but watching television and listening to music. Time has gone by so fast. Last time I checked the clock it was about 5pm. I really need to join a group or find a job or soething becasue i can't be sitting here bored all the time. I have a paper due tomorrow for my English class but i find myself straying away from it and doing somthing else. A lot of show premieres are coming on tomight so I guess that's what I'm going to spend my night doing. I dont feel as happy as look in that picture, but i just had to put one on here. Well as you can see I really dont have anything else to talk about so ttyl.

No comments: